Dating is never easy but we are here to help by providing you with some sample questions you can use to ask on a first date. Just remember though, it’s equally essential to LISTEN as it is to find the answer to these questions. So when on a date and the other person is talking, make sure you are actually hearing what they say, not just waiting for them to finish so you can ask your next question.
These questions came from Rebecca Perkins who you can follow on Twitter @
- What’s one thing you wish you’d known 20 years ago?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- If you didn’t live where you currently live and you could choose anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
- Who’s your role model? Who inspires you?
- Who’s your best friend and what do you love about him/her?
- What are you reading at the moment?
- What’s your favorite way to spend the weekend?
- What do you do for fun?
- What was the last film you watched that moved you/made you laugh out loud/inspired you?
- Who has had the greatest influence on your life so far? (Parent/grandparent/schoolteacher/boss/colleague?)
- What are the 5 things you couldn’t do without? (Not oxygen, water, world peace! They might be things you carry in your handbag/purse at all times!)
- What’s your dream job if you’re not currently doing it?
- Where do you go when you want to feel calm/happy/peaceful?
- Tell me something about yourself that might surprise me.
- What’s the proudest moment in your life so far?
- If you had 24 hours to do whatever you liked in your city what would you spend it doing?
- What’s the greatest risk you’ve ever taken?